TNCI Telastic Hosted Voice
TNCI Telastic Hosted Voice is a Hosted PBX/IP Centrex application which leverages industry standard SIP and provides innovative telephony functionality necessary to offer standard and/or custom IP PBX services to the SOHO, MDU, and SMB markets. The platform features a complete set of innovative IP PBX features, smart phone integration, high availability and scalability, Web portals for all system user levels, multi-tiered rating and billing, and flexible partitioning of domains for wholesale and retail customers.
- TNCI provides a full suite of data services to meet any business requirement. Our premier solutions include Dedicated Internet Access (DIA), Integrated Access, MPLS, DSL, and Point to Point services.
- DIA and Integrated Access solutions are offered on the TNCInet™ Advantage private IP network as well as through select carriers
TNCI’s leading Local Solutions have the range and flexibility to meet a wide array of customer requirements. With TNCI, enjoy quality support and the convenience of receiving all of our services on one consolidated bill.
- Available in the domestic 48 states
- Local and Long Distance service available over the same line
- Local, Long Distance and Data all on one bill
- Online access to critical account and billing information
- Consolidated billing for easy viewing
The TNCI portfolio includes switched or dedicated long distance services to suit any business requirement.
The TNCInet™ Advantage Private IP Network – Your Direct Connection to the Nation’s Top Tier LD Carriers.
TNCI’s Multi-Carrier Routing solution for Outbound Long Distance utilizes the enhanced routing technology in the Class 5 IP switches at the core of the TNCInet™ Advantage network to optimize rates and deliver network redundancy with top tier carriers, including AT&T.
- Top tier carrier portfolio
- Network redundancy
- Aggressive, optimized rates
- Domestic and International calling
- 4-decimal billing
- Basic and enhanced features for call management